Written by: Karen Carney / Jack Connolly
Thursday, May 22, 2008
What you need to know when considering having your child(ren) play soccer with MCYSA
- The current season registration forms are on our web sight. (Upper right corner)
- This is for ages 5-14.
- The teams U8 and under are mixed boys and girls on the same team.
- The teams U10 and older are ONLY boys OR girls on the same team.
- The coordinator tries to organize the teams by the area the children live in and also split the teams between boys and girls and ages 6-7. In this way no team is age dominant.
- We will have the teams set up in March and you will be hearing from your coach at that time.
- Your coach will inform you as to where and when you will practice. All games in the U8's are played on Saturdays, except for the very unusual makeup game.
- The older teams are drafted (U10-U14) and we do not start calling parents until all the drafting and U8 organization is done.
© 2014 LeaguePro, Inc. All rights reserved.
This site created by LeaguePro Inc.